Perform EWP Rescue - Group Bookings Only
- (UETTDRRF03B) Perform EWP Rescue
- Students must have the language, literacy, numeracy (LLN) and physical capabilities to meet the performance criteria of this unit. (For further information or if you have any concerns regarding LLN and/or physical capabilities please contact the office)
- Students must wear standard work wear, enclosed safety shoes, long shirt and pants.
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Group bookings are available at your site or ours. Please contact our office on 94178888 for pricing and site requirements. Up to 10 participants per group.
This nationally recognised training course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to perform correctly and safely an EWP Rescue in the workplace. It specifies the mandatory requirements of rescue from a raised EWP by a work party member on the ground and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions.
Upon successful completion of this course, each participant will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment and wallet sized card for
- UETTDRRF03B Perform EWP Rescue.
Designed ForThis course is for ground workers assisting an EWP operator and satisfies the requirements of the Western Power ESI Training Package. Note: This course can be combined with CPR or PTR/EDD Training.
Current CPR Qualification (within 12 months).
Face to face
Participants must have the ability to read and write English and be able to perform practical and theoretical assessment as required.
- Course Induction & Enrolment
- Regulations and legislative requirements
- Industry and Network Operation Requirements
- Inspect EWP Retrieval System and Rescue Equipment
- Identify Hazards Associated with EWP Rescue
- Safe Operation of EWP Retrieval Systems
- Prepare to perform an EWP Rescue
- Carry out an EWP Rescue
- Complete the EWP Rescue Procedure
- Theoretical and practical assessment