Provide CPR – $55
- (HLTAID001) Provide CPR
- Students must have the language, literacy, numeracy (LLN) and physical capabilities to meet the performance criteria of this unit. (For further information or if you have any concerns regarding LLN and/or physical capabilities please contact the office)
- Students must wear standard work wear, enclosed safety shoes, long shirt and pants.
- Where: Unit 2, 84 Solomon Road, Jandakot WA 6164.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Group bookings are available at your site or ours. Please contact our office on 94178888 for pricing and site requirements. Up to 12 participants per group.
Through the combination of theory and practical training, this CPR course provides participants with the confidence and competence to perform CPR to a victim from a range of life threatening incidents.
Note: (This course is a Pre-requisite for Perform Rescue from LV Panel, Tower Rescue and Perform Pole Top Rescue).
Upon successful completion of this course, each participant will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment and wallet sized card for:
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR
CPR training is recommended for anyone want to learn CPR Skills.
There is no pre-requisite for this training.
Face to face
Participants must have the ability to read and write English and be able to perform practical and theoretical assessment as required.
- Course induction and enrolment
- Legal aspects
- Safety principles for approaching a casualty
- Risk Assessment
- ARC Guidelines D,R,S,A,B,C,D.
- Basic Life Support Flow Chart
- Infection Control, Personal Protective Equipment
- Chain of Survival
- CPR – Adult
- CPR – Baby
- Casualty Assessment
- Safe Manual Handling