Confined Space & Gas Test Atmospheres Training - $295
- (RIIWHS202D) Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- (MSMPER205) Enter Confined Space
- (MSMPER200) Work in Accordance with an Issued Permit
- (MSMWHS217) Gas Test Atmospheres
- Students must have the language, literacy, numeracy (LLN) and physical capabilities to meet the performance criteria of this unit. (For further information or if you have any concerns regarding LLN and/or physical capabilities please contact the office)
- Students must wear standard work wear, enclosed safety shoes, long shirt and pants.
- Where: Unit 2, 84 Solomon Road, Jandakot WA 6164.
- Duration: 1 day
- Group bookings are available at your site or ours. Please contact our office on 94178888 for pricing and site requirements. Up to 10 participants per group.
Confined Spaces with Gas Test Atmospheres training is aimed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to enter and work in confined spaces as per AS/NZS 2865:2001. This course includes MSMWHS217 — GAS TEST ATMOSPHERES Training.
Upon successful completion of this course, each participant will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment and wallet sized card for:
- MSMPER205: Enter Confined Space
- MSMPER200 WIAW an Issued Permit
- RIIWHS202D: Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- MSMWHS217: Gas Test Atmospheres
This Unit is recommended for participants who are required to work in confined spaces and undertake testing and sampling of hazardous environments and have previous experience.
There are no pre-requisite units for this course.
Face to face
Participants must have the ability to read and write English and be able to perform practical and theoretical assessment as required.
- Induction and enrolment
- Reference documents / legislation
- How to identify a Confined Space as per AS/NZS 2865:2001
- Risk management concepts / risk assessments
- Hierarchy of hazard control
- Roles and responsibilities of key personnel
- Use of fall prevention equipment
- First aid and Fire protection appreciation
- Emergency procedures
- Entry permits
- Practical exercises performed