Demonstrate First Attack Firefighting Equipment (Basic Fire) - $120
(CPPFES2005A) Demonstrate First Attack Firefighting Equipment
- Students must have the language, literacy, numeracy (LLN) and physical capabilities to meet the performance criteria of this unit. (For further information or if you have any concerns regarding LLN and/or physical capabilities please contact the office)
- Students must wear standard work wear, enclosed safety shoes, long shirt and pants.
- Where: Unit 2, 84 Solomon Road, Jandakot WA 6164.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Group bookings are available at your site or ours. Please contact our office on 94178888 for pricing and site requirements. Up to 12 participants per group.
This nationally accredited Demonstrate First Attack Firefighting Equipment (Basic Fire) training course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to demonstrate the use of first attack Firefighting equipment including, fire extinguishers, fire hose reels and fire blankets in emergency situations.
Upon successful completion of this course, each participant will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment and wallet sized card for:
- (CPPFES2005A) Demonstrate First Attack Firefighting Equipment
This course is for participants who want to learn how to operate simple fire equipment in their workplace, home or vehicle
There are no pre-requisite units for this course.
Face to face
Participants must have the ability to read and write English and be able to perform practical and theoretical assessment as required.
- Understand and interpret legislative requirements
- Understand the classification of fires
- Demonstrate the correct use of portable fire extinguishers to extinguish fires
- Correctly use fire hose reels
- Follow the correct procedures for the use of fire blankets
- First attack fire response procedures
- Safe working practices
- Written and Practical Assessment