Pole Top Rescue (PTR) - $150
- (UETTDRRF02B) Perform Pole Top Rescue (PTR)
- Students must have a good understanding of written and verbal English (Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues)
- Students must have good general health and fitness for the practical component of the training
- Students must wear standard work wear, enclosed safety shoes, long shirt and pants
- Where: Unit 2, 84 Solomon Road, Jandakot WA 6164.
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Group bookings are available at your site or ours. Please contact our office on 94178888 for pricing and site requirements. Up to 10 participants per group.
This nationally accredited PTR training course is to provide the participants the knowledge and skills to perform Pole Top Rescue.
Upon successful completion of this course, each participant will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment and wallet sized card for:
- UETTDRRF02B Perform Pole Top Rescue (PTR)
This course is for participants who require currency to work within the ESI Network.
Current CPR qualification for Pole Top Rescue.
Face to face
Participants must have the ability to read and write English and be able to perform practical and theoretical assessment as required.
Pole Top Rescue Course Outline
- Regulations and legislative requirements
- Identifying specific workplace hazards and controls
- Personal protective equipment
- Rescue equipment
- Inspecting rescue equipment
- Storing rescue equipment
- Preparing and set up of rescue equipment
- Carrying out one-on-one rescue
- Carrying out a crew rescue
- Performing high voltage rescue