EWP Controlled Descent Escape (EDD)- $150
- (UETTDRRF08B) EWP Controlled Descent Escape (EDD)
- Students must have a good understanding of written and verbal English (Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues)
- Students must have good general health and fitness for the practical component of the training
- Students must wear standard work wear, enclosed safety shoes, long shirt and pants
- Where: Unit 2, 84 Solomon Road, Jandakot WA 6164.
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Group bookings are available at your site or ours. Please contact our office on 94178888 for pricing and site requirements. Up to 10 participants per group.
Upon successful completion of this course, each participant will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment and wallet sized card for:
- UETTDRRF08B EWP Controlled Descent Escape (EDD)
This nationally accredited EDD training course is to provide the participants the knowledge and skills to perform EWP Controlled Descent Escape.
This course is for participants who require currency to work within the ESI Network.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Face to face
Participants must have the ability to read and write English and be able to perform practical and theoretical assessment as required.
EWP Controlled Descent Escape Course Outline
- Regulations and legislative requirements
- Identifying specific hazards and controls
- Inspect Harness and Lanyards
- Inspecting rescue equipment
- Preparation and set up of rescue equipment
- Maintain and store rescue equipment
- Practical exercise
- Theoretical and Practical Assessment